Thursday, November 14, 2013

One Week From Today.....


...Thursday, November 21, is Children's Grief Awareness Day.  If nothing else, please wear blue that day in support of Grieving Children everywhere, and tell people why you are doing it.

Now I know that I no doubt talk a lot about the work that is done by the Highmark Caring Place, and perhaps you all get bored hearing me go on about it, but today let someone else talk about it, and to do that, I will refer you to this article that appeared in the "North" section of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.  I will let the young lady highlighted in the story tell you what REALLY happens at the Highmark Caring Place.

http://www.post-gazette.com/local/north/2013/11/14/Teen-s-cause-grieving-children-1/stories/201311140275

No comments:

Post a Comment