Monday, June 3, 2019

New at Robert Morris University


I toddled on out to the campus of Robert Morris University yesterday to get a gander at their newly completed Events Center.  (The place does have an official corporate name.  I, for obvious reasons to those who know me, will call it the "RMU Events Center" or the "New Sewall Center".)  It is a beautiful facility, and the completion of this edifice has caused me to once again purchase season tickets for Colonials basketball.

I can't wait to see the first hoops game there on November 12 when the Colonials take on the Pitt Panthers, and later that month, see Broadway's Sara Bareilles perform in concert there.

Some photos of this new addition to the greater Pittsburgh sporting and cultural scene.

#GoColonials #LetsGoBobbyMo

 This is the view from.....

....these seats!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment