Sunday, October 2, 2011

Quickie Premonition and Quickie Thoughts on Yesterday

Anxiously awaiting the Steelers-Texans kick off. Somehow, I do not have real good feeling for this one. Unless Rooney U. Plays a lot better that they did last week, I fear that the Texans will win this one.

Hope I'm wrong.

Hey, did anyone watch the Wisconsin and Nebraska game last night? Now THAT was what you would call High Octane Football.

And I happened to stumble upon the Navy and Air Force game and saw the last few minutes of regulation and the overtime. What a finish! No one much cares about a game between Navy and Air Force, but, trust me, if that one was between a couple of SEC biggies, it would be dubbed an Instant Classic, and the ESPN boys would be slobbering all over each other raving about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment