Friday, May 24, 2013

"Romeo and Juliet" at Seneca Valley


More supporting of The Arts in area high schools.  Tonight, it was the Seneca Valley Thespians production of Billy Shakespeare's classic, "Romeo and Juliet".  The hook that got us there tonight was the inclusion in the cast of our nephew, Zach Stoner, as the "Friar".  He was brilliant, by the way.

A very nice production, and it occurred to me as I was watching that while I had to read "Romeo and Juliet" in high school, I had never actually seen a production of the play.  Have seen a million versions of West Side Story, but not the play that inspired, so I guess that I have been rounded out just a bit by finally seeing it on stage.

Congratulations to Zach and all of his cast mates on  a job well done!


No comments:

Post a Comment