Sunday, August 2, 2015

An Invitation

I am asking all of my friends here in the Greater Pittsburgh area, at least, to please consider patronizing an art exhibit that will run from August 22 through September 18 at the Sweetwater Center for the Arts in Sewickley, PA.  The exhibit is entitled "A Journey Through Grief" and will consist of art work done by the Children and Teens who have attended sessions at the Highmark Caring Place in Warrendale.

I have seen many of the pieces that will be on display at this exhibit, and all I can tell you is that you will be amazed.  Marilyn and I will be there at the Opening Reception on August 22, and we hope that we will see many of you there as well.  If you can't make the opening, please try to find some time during the four weeks that the exhibit will be in place.

Full details are contained on the invitation below.  Thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment