Wednesday, August 10, 2016

"X-RAYS OF BOB'S HEAD SHOW NOTHING"

A medical incident that I experienced last week (I'll spare you the details; can't violate HIPAA, you know) caused me to undergo a bunch of various medical tests last week.  The good news is that all the tests results thus far have come back negative.  The even better news is that I was able to appropriate the famous Dizzy Dean headline to use on myself.

There was one big down side to this, though.  After much consideration, we decided to back out on our annual trip to the Outer Banks, which was scheduled for this week.  It is the first time since the Reagan Administration that we will have missed out on this family trip.  Really bums us out when we dwell on it, but it was the right decision and was probably for the best.  

Probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment