Sunday, October 28, 2012

Steelers Overpower RG3, Redskins

Some quick thoughts immediately after Steelers 27 - Redskins 13....

  • I think we can all agree that today was the best game the Steelers have put together this season on both sides of the ball, as the coaches say, or if you will as Mike Tomlin would say.
  • I think Ben Roethlisberger was making a point as to exactly who the best quarterback at Heinz Field was today.
  • I think the Steelers should stick with Jonathon Dwyer for the foreseeable future.
  • RG3 was pretty much neutralized today, and maybe more so by his own receivers, who dropped ten passes, than by the Steelers defense.
  • This might be considered a mortal sin by some, by I kind of liked Brian Billick as color analyst on the telecast.
  • Didn't hear Ike Taylor's name called once today.  I'm guessing that means he was playing a pretty nice game.
  • Again, I'll say that that was the Steelers best played game of the season.  Maybe it was the uniforms.  Maybe they should keep wearing them?

No comments:

Post a Comment