Sunday, January 21, 2018

Championship Sunday Predictions

The Grandstander had an awful weekend last week, going 1-3 in predicting the NFL's divisional playoff games.  That brings my post season record to a mere 4-4 (5-4 if you count the CFP Championship game).  So, not going to linger too long here.....

AFC

This is easy.  The Patriots will crush, yes, I said CRUSH, the Jaguars. This will only serve to make that humiliation that the Steelers suffered at the hands of Jacksonville last week all the more galling.  Blake Bortles may never be heard from again after this afternoon.

NFC

I want to root for the Vikings today for some reason, but I just think that the Eagles, back-up QB and all, will overcome and squeak this one out.  So that's my call - Eagles.

Eagles vs. Patriots in the Super Bowl LII in two weeks.

I won't make a Super Bowl prediction as yet, but I'll bet you know which way I'm leaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment