Wednesday, January 3, 2018

What I Said In September....

From The Grandstander, September 9, 2017:

"So how will they (the Steelers, that is) do?  Not going to go into in depth analysis here, but I like their chances.  I'm calling for 11, and possibly, 12 wins (I believe I had that), an NFC North title (I believe I had that), and a first round bye in the playoffs (and I believe I had that).  I say they win the AFC championship and reach the Super Bowl, and if I pick them to go that far, then I just might as well pick them to win it all.  And I say that they will do it by avenging that Super Bowl XLV loss by beating the Green Bay Packers in Minneapolis come February 4, 2018."

Still to come....the AFC Championship and the Super Bowl.  Why not?

Okay, so they won't be playing the Packers in Minneapolis, but if I had to be wrong on one prediction, I'm glad it was that one.

#herewego

No comments:

Post a Comment