Sunday, January 16, 2011

Steelers Get a Home Game!!!!

OK, if you tell me that you saw the Patriots going down like they did to the Jets today, I simply won't believe you.

Good News: Steelers get a home game against the presumably weaker team, the Jets.

Bad News: We have a whole week to listen to the insufferable Rex Ryan and the equally smug and insufferable New York press.

It will probably be a good idea to not listen the talk radio, not read the paper, and turn on the TV at about two minutes before kick-off on Sunday. I also think that Mike Greenberg will be TOTALLY insufferable this week.

From reading the comments on my Facebook page, it does not appear that many people have a whole lot of sympathy for Tom Brady tonight. Wonder why?

In the greater scheme of things, I am delighted that the Steelers do not have to go through New England to get to Dallas, and I think that they will be more than happy to take another crack at the J-e-t-s Jets Jets Jets, and won't you also be tired of hearing that cheer and seeing that goofball with the fireman's hat this week?

On a final note: another 2-2 week for The Grandstander in the predictions department.

No comments:

Post a Comment