Thursday, December 13, 2012

Channel 4 News

I don't usually get my news via the WTAE Channel 4 Action News team, but laziness kept me from grabbing the remote and changing channels at 11:00 last night, so I watched the team of Wendy Bell and Andrew Stockey anchor the news.  Two observations.

One, Wendy Bell has to be the most SERIOUS and ANIMATED news anchor that I have seen in recent memory.  Wow!

Two, both Bell and Stockey had a laptop computer and a tablet computer propped up on the anchor desk before them.  What is that all about?  Are they, like everyone else these days, getting their news from the Internet?  Or are they there for just LATE BREAKING NEWS? Are these PC's there in place of teleprompters?  And why does each of them have TWO computers in front them?  I can see maybe one computer, but two? 

Anyone know the answers?

No comments:

Post a Comment