Tuesday, October 26, 2010

NBA Tips Off Tonight

Yes, sports fans, the National Basketball Association tips off its 2010-11 season tonight, and The Grandstander is ready to offer his prediction.

After digesting reams of scouting reports, watching all the pre-season games I can, scouring the Internet for information, I predict that the NBA will crown the LOS ANGELES LAKERS as champion come next June.

So, how do you like that for a bold, out-on-a-limb prediction?

I also predict that the team that the Lakers defeat on the NBA Finals will not be the Miami Heat. I couldn't tell you who the Eastern Conference representative will be because I actually haven't digested reams of scouting reports, watched any pre-season games, or scoured the Internet for information. However, since you have asked for a prediction (haven't you?), I will go out on a limb and say that the Lakers will defeat the Chicago Bulls in the Finals.

Check back with me next June.

Tomorrow: I make my call on the World Series.

No comments:

Post a Comment