Sunday, May 13, 2012

Neal Huntington is a Marvel


I have got to hand it to Neal Huntington in one regard - the man can talk!


While driving home from the Zoo this afternoon, we listened to "The Neal Huntington Show" on The Fan.  Now, I had no expectation that Neal would reveal any great wisdom or secrets on this weekly radio gig, nor should he, quite frankly, but he managed to talk....and talk....and talk for 15 solid minutes and not say anything.  Talk about a bullshit artist, and I say this not to be critical.  I'm absolutely serious when I say it was a marvel to behold.  GM Neal takes a back seat to no one, including any politico in Washington, DC or Harrisburg, PA in this particular ability.


Now, if he can only get a short stop or a catcher that can hit.....

No comments:

Post a Comment