- I think Seth Davis mentioned 19 schools who will advance to the Sweet Sixteen.
- According to Doug Gottlieb, there are about a dozen teams in the field who shouldn't be there. Really?
- One of the guys, not sure if it was Davis or Gottlieb, and can you really tell them apart, said that in the Opening Round Arizona will be playing a "virtual home game" - in Portland, Oregon! C'MON MAN!
- Clark Kellog mentioned several teams who can "score the basketball". Good to know that they aren't playing their games with baseballs or golf balls.
- I miss the days of Billy Packer bitching and moaning that not every single ACC team made the tournament.
Robert Morris gets a play-in game in Dayton. Not surprising. Need to get past the Opreys of Northern Florida for the chance to upset the Dookies.
Let's Go Colonials!!!