Thursday, September 27, 2012

Welcome Back, Zebras!

I don't remember if I wrote it down on The Grandstander, posted it on Facebook, or just mentioned it in discussions with friends, but my thoughts all along about the NFL lockout of their game officials was that as soon as one especially egregious officiating error took place that involved and negatively impacted one of the League's "flagship" franchises (Cowboys, Giants, Patriots, Steelers, and Packers were the teams that sprung to mind at the time), then all Hell would break loose and a settlement would be reached.

Monday Night Football.  The Packers get screwed.  Regular refs back in time for tonight's Thursday Night NFL Network game.  Scab refs go back to Saturday morning peewee league games.

On a personal level, I am most happy for a certain NFL Head Linesman, whom I count as a personal friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment