Thursday, October 3, 2013

The Division Series


That sure was a magical scene at PNC Park on Tuesday night, wasn't it?  It was, and still is, actually hard to come up with the words to describe the feelings that the scene, the crowd, the ball park, the city, and, most importantly, the TEAM gave us all throughout that 6-2 win over the Reds.

But now, on to bigger things.  I am guessing that most people outside of Pittsburgh will be picking the Cardinals to defeat the Pirates, and based upon recent history, why not? However, if you go by really recent history, the 2013 season, I say it's a coin flip.  The Pirates won the season series 10-9, and the Cardinals outscored the Pirates (although this isn't all that relevant a statistic when you come down to it in my opinion) 87-85.  Pretty close.

What the hell?  I say the Bucs get a split in St. Louis and win the series in four games.  

One thing for sure is that I will be there on Sunday afternoon or evening, time still TBD, and I absolutely cannot wait.

LET'S GO BUCS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment