Sunday, October 21, 2018

And The World Series Winner Will Be......

I didn't pay a lot of attention to the American League East throughout the 2018 season, but I know that the Boston Red Sox laid waste to that race by winning 108 games.  

I didn't pay a lot of attention to the American League Division Series as the Boston Red Sox laid waste to the New York Yankees.

I predicted that the defending World Series Champs and winners of 103 games Houston Astros would win the American League Championship series and then watched as the Boston Red Sox laid waste to them in five games.

So, I've learned my lesson, and I am predicting that the winner of the upcoming 2018 World Series will be.....


Not going to give a lot of analysis here.  Just calling the Sox to defeat the Dodgers in six games.

Oh, and in case you forgot, I also predicted that the Brewers would defeat the Dodgers in the NLCS.  I believe that I DIDN'T have that, so, as always, watch, but don't bet.

No comments:

Post a Comment