Monday, February 15, 2010

"The Fan" Makes Its Debut

Pittsburgh's new sports talk station, The Fan, debuts today (93.7 FM). I caught a little bit of the morning show today with Paul Alexander, Jon Burton, and Jim Colony. Mostly Penguins talk, but I did hear Jon Burton doing a "rant" (which will apparently be a regular feature on this show) where he talked about - you guessed it - how the Steelers need to pick up the running game. I believe that The Grandstander called that one a few weeks back!

All of the callers that I heard were talking about the Penguins. Apparently, the Pens need to shoot the puck more, and Geno Malkin needs to stop taking stupid penalties. That seemed to be the gist of it.

The Ron Cook mid-day show is on as I type this, so I will try to catch a bit of that later today. I wonder if he's brought up Jim Leyland yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment