Sunday, January 7, 2018

Predictions

Not having the time yesterday to do a regular Grandstander post, I went to Facebook yesterday afternoon with Quickie Predictions for the NFL Wildcard Weekend Playoff Games.  Here is what I had:
  • Chiefs over Titans
  • Falcons over Rams
  • Jaguars over Bills
  • Saints over Panthers
(See, I could have changed that Kansas City prediction when writing this post, but I'm an honest guy.)

I will offer one other NFL prediction, and that is that the Jacksonville-Buffalo game could turn out to be one of the worst Playoff games that we will have seen in recent memory.  I mean, Tyrod Taylor vs. Blake Bortles?  Wow.

I will also offer a Bonus Prediction, this one on the CFP Championship game tomorrow night between Alabama and Georgia, and I base my prediction on one startling fact.  Whenever Nick Saban has gone up against a team that is coached by one of his former assistants (Georgia's Kirby Smart, in this case), Saban's teams have managed to squeak by with a record of 11-0.  

You just can't go against against a track record like that.  

Alabama over Georgia tomorrow night.

As always, watch, but don't bet!

No comments:

Post a Comment