Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Happy Birthday, Dustin Hoffman


Happy 75th Birthday greetings today to one of my all-time favorites, actor Dustin Hoffman.  Never the matinee idol type, I'd say Dustin is still looking good at age 75.  

Hoffman burst on the scene in 1967 in the great "The Graduate".  It is a tribute to him as an actor that he never became typecast as a result of that role, as the list of great movie roles to  follow are too many to list, but, what the hell, here are just a few of them:

Midnight Cowboy
Little Big Man
Kramer Vs. Kramer
Tootsie
Rainman
Marathon Man
All the President's Men

Have I left any out?  I'm sure that I have, which says all you need to know about the greatness of Dustin Hoffman.

We leave with perhaps the most iconic image of Hoffman's screen career.



No comments:

Post a Comment