Saturday, March 27, 2010

How 'bout Them 'eers?


Big win for WVU tonight. Who's have thought they could have taken down the Kentucky Caliparis?

Last week I was boasting that I had seven of my Elite Eight and all four of my Final Four teams still alive. As of tonight, only the Dookies still have a chance of making the Final Four. I had Kentucky v. Syracuse in the Championship Game. No money for me in a bracket pool this year, which keeps my streak of never having won money in one of these pools in tact.

2 comments:

  1. I was pulling for my old "hometown team" - the Kentucky Wildcats. (Remember, I lived in Lexington, Kentucky for two years.) I believe if UK and WVU played 10 games, UK would win at least seven times. The three point shot abandoned the 'Cats on Saturday. Walls and Cousins will not last through the first four selections of the NBA draft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jim ... Tough loss! UK picked a terrible time to have an off-shooting night. (I guess there's really no good time). Michigan St. just made it AGAIN to the Final Four. Tom Izzo is something, huh?

    ReplyDelete