Friday, March 26, 2010

A Tradition Like No Other


A poster the other day asked if I was planning on watching The Masters next week. Silly question, and I'll answer by saying that not only will I watch, but that I will be there for the practice round on Tuesday, April 6. Yes, I was lucky enough to have my name pulled once again in Augusta National's lottery for practice round tickets. This year, Marilyn will be joining me as we take the ride up Magnolia Lane (figuratively speaking) to become a part in "A Tradition Like No Other."


We will, of course, be a part of the circus that will no doubt be a part of the Return of Tiger Woods, although be very sure that the Green Jackets will eliminate in large measure the circus-like elements that would have accompanied Tiger's return at any other venue.


So, we have a very busy two weeks ahead of us. My minor surgery this afternoon, the Easter Vigil service next Saturday night for Marilyn and the other RCIA candidates at St. John Neumann, Easter Sunday, and then leaving for Columbia, SC on Monday morning after Easter, Columbia to Augusta on Tuesday, then leave on Wednesday for a couple of days at Edisto Beach, SC. Have never been to this little beach town, but it was recommended by a friend, so we figured, what the heck? Returning home the following Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment